ant-user mailing list archives

From Johan Adelöw <johan.ade...@corustechnologies.com>
Subject Use of variables in ant projects
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:01:18 GMT
If I havn´t missunderstood the ant documentation a property in ant that is
set by a parent project can´t be set by the child project.
I have the need to use tasks in a project as "functions". I can du this by
setting the properties they use in the parent project but tis limmits the
use of the function to be used only in the parent project and not in other
child projects.

Is there some other way to use variables between projects or to make
functions in ant.

/Johan Adelöw

Corus ALS is a tool that automates the integration process and allows you to
build, maintain and develop a flexible integration platform that will make
you more successful in the connected economy.

E-mail: johan.adelow@corustechnologies.com
Direct: +46-8-678 80 60
Mobile: +46-70-563 13 97
Office: +46-8-4403860 (Always open)