ant-user mailing list archives

From "Marcel Schutte" <mar...@schutte.com>
Subject RE: Integration in JBuilder
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:45:55 GMT
> some days ago there was a question which IDE supports Ant.
> Unfortunately I can't remember if JBuilder was mentioned (I think not).
> Also I found nothing on the Net.
> Does anybody know a Plugin for JBuilder? Or has anybody tried it
> using the JBuilder OpenTools API?

I'm using a very low-tech approach for calling ant from JBuilder 3.5 on a
win2000 machine. I've added an item to the tools menu which calls a .bat
file with ($ProjectDir) and the ant target as parameters. This .bat file
contains the command 'start /d%1 %2'. The start command is somehow necessary
to make it all work.

A Unix version shouldn't be too difficult I guess.

Marcel