ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ganyo <scott.ga...@eTapestry.com>
Subject RE: Call for "success stories"
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:26:54 GMT
We use Ant for development and deployment here at eTapestry.com (an
Application Services Provider for the non-profit community).  I have been
very impressed by the ease of use and extensibility of Ant and we now use it
exclusively.  (In fact, I'm hoping to extend the optional StarTeam Ant task
in order to fully automate our build process within Ant...)

Scott Ganyo
http://www.eTapestry.com