ant-user mailing list archives

From Sarah Daigle <sdai...@cyberguard.com>
Subject javadoc task
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:35:08 GMT
Hi,
  this is my first post.

 I am unable to get to the FAQ page and am unable to find any archives for
this list. Would you mind sending me a link if there is one.

 Otherwise, I am having problems with the Javadoc task. I have created a
Javadoc target that looks like this:
  <!-- =============javadoc: build the documentation ======= -->
  <target name="javadoc" depends="compile">
    <mkdir dir="${fwmanager.build}/javadoc"/>
    <javadoc packagenames="com.cybg.mgmt.ui.util.*"
             sourcepath="com"
             destdir="${fwmanager.build}/javadoc"
             author="true"
             version="true"
             use="true"
             windowtitle="Firewall Manager internal API"
             verbose="true"
             doctitle="fwmanager internal"
             bottom="Copyright &#169; 2000 CyberGuard Corporation. All
Rights Reserved."/>
  </target>

but when I run the script this is the error that I get. It is building the
classes and the task seems to be looking in the correct place for the source
files. Do I need an includes parameter?

[error] javadoc: No package, class, or source file found named
com.cybg.mgmt.ui.util.
[exec] 1 error
[exec] Result: 1

Thanks in advance,
 Sarah Daigle
What's new on the Web? Check out CyberGuard's brand-new site at
<http://www.cyberguard.com/>.