ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Penney" <>
Subject newbie - how to build Stable Source Snapshot
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:27:39 GMT
I successfully followed the steps for building NetBeans with Ant using
Development Source Snapshot.

My question - Is there a straightforward way for building NetBeans with Ant
using Stable Source Snapshot? I've experimented (building a more current
version of Ant using Nightly builds, modifying the build.xml file that comes
with Development Source Snapshot, perusing the NetBeans Web site and
archived mailing list, etc.) and haven't had any luck. Is this even

I don't think I have to do it the old way using Perl because the build is
dated Aug. 7.