ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Tirsén <jon.tir...@emm.com>
Subject RE: WebLogic EJB tasks
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:03:40 GMT
Ok, here it comes. I include an ejb-jar.xml-build-file that I use where I
need an ejb-jar.

The ejb-jar.xml is called with the ant-task from my main build-scripts. The
different properties I specify with the <property> tag inside the <ant> tag.

Note that you always need to compile your custom tasks before the real
build, because ant doesn't find tasks that is not compiled when it actually
parses the file. I consider this to be a bit bad, but it's okay... :-)

Enjoy!