ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Tirsen <jon.tir...@emm.com>
Subject RE: WebLogic EJB tasks
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:53:35 GMT
Yes, my ejbc task handles that. The only thing it does is executes the
weblogic.ejbc-class in weblogic from a new vm. It handles everything that
that class handles.

It works on a correctly packed jar-file, where the cmp-stuff is residing
inside the META-INF-catalogue. So it does not do the actual jaring. You need
to do that first. But it works great!