ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Tirsén <jon.tir...@emm.com>
Subject Problems with exit-code for ant.bat on Windows 2000.
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:36:16 GMT
If the build fails the ant.bat command returns an exit-code of 0 which
indicates success. I've patched ant-bat to correct the problem but not in a
particulary satisfactory way. I could include the patched file but I don't
now the policy for including files on this list.

What I'm trying to do is execute another ant-task "failure" when my build
fails. Since there is no way of doing this in ant I use the errorcode to
execute ant again with the "failure"-target if the build failed.
Is there another way of doing this, using build-listeners or such?