ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mahlen Morris" <mmor...@yaltacomm.com>
Subject RE: Call for "success stories"
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:16:06 GMT
We here at Yalta Communications (soon to be renamed, but we don't know
yet to what) are using it exclusively now, at my urging. We're a young
company, so Ant is actually our first build system. We're still in
stealth mode, so there's no web site to point to, but we expect to get
really obscenely huge someday :).

We're using it to build our one and only product, which is an intranet
and extranet service (for our clients). It will be core to our business.

mahlen

It's a satellite moon.
It's a plagiarized tune.
That duck on the lake's a decoy.
        --Michael Flanders, "Songs for Our Times"

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Tilly [mailto:JTilly@hoteltools.com]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 12:26 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Call for "success stories"

In the "experiences with Ant" thread, some people mentioned where Ant is
used.  Most interestingly iPlanet was mentioned.  How does iPlanet
utilize
Ant?  Can I just get responses from everyone who's willing to publicly
admit
(ie not be afraid for others to find out) their company is using Ant or
know
of projects that do use it profusely?  On anything high-profile, a URL
would
be very helpful.

Thanks to everyone and I'll be the first:  HotelTools uses Ant for its
development and production build/deployment management.

> J E S S E  E  T I L L Y
> Senior Programmer, Development
> HotelTools, Inc.
> 100 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1020