ant-user mailing list archives

From "Armstrong, Robert" <Robert.Armstr...@Winwin.com>
Subject RE: limitation on number of files?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:57:20 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Nico Seessle [mailto:Nico.Seessle@epost.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 2:49 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: limitation on number of files?

My version info:

[2,rarmstrong@qbert:~]>java -version
java version "1.2.2"
Solaris VM (build Solaris_JDK_1.2.2_05a, native threads, sunwjit)

[0,rarmstrong@qbert:~]>uname -a
SunOS qbert 5.6 Generic_105181-17 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4

I'm just using the regular javac that comes with the above JDK. Ant is
version 1.1. I see there is now a 1.2 up on jakarta.apache.org so I can try
to move over to that. I had thought this might perhaps be a known limitation
but it seems that this is probably not the case?

robert