ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurd...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Using wildcards in the classpath
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 01:02:26 GMT

Hi,

Patterns in the classpath attribute don't get expanded.  You should use a
nested file set instead:

<javac srcdir="..." destdir="...">
	<classpath>
		<fileset dir="${libdir}"/>
	</classpath>
</javac>

This'll pull everything under ${libdir} into the classpath.  You might want
to qualify this with an includes or excludes attribute on the <fileset>
element if there's non-jar/zip files in there.

You'll need to be using ant 1.2 to do this.  Grab one of the nightly builds
if you're using something older

Adam