ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: file lists
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:28:44 GMT
The quick answer is this:

1) Look at <path> elements in the Ant 1.2 doc ( This will only work in Ant
1.2 )
2) Write a path element that describes all of these files and assign it a
"refid".
reference the path you created with the refid you assigned.
4) For your <javac> task, define the classpath using the same refid.

I can give you the syntax for this if you end up needing it, but the
documentation is fairly solid on these points, so I think it's better to
point you towards it.

K.C.