ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Bailey <JBai...@digitalboardwalk.com>
Subject RE: questions about <ejbjar> and <java>
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:08:06 GMT
It appears that I only run into the problem when using the nested <arg>
element.  When I use arg as an attribute of <java> everything work correctly
but when I try to nest the arguments is where I run into problems.

For example, if I have:
  <java class="Blah.spam" args="-file=test.txt" />
then it is executing as expected:  java Blah.spam -file=test.txt (as it
would look on the command line).  When I have nested elements such as:
  <java class=Blah.spam">
    <arg value="-file=test.txt" />
  </java>
then it appears as ant is attempting to execute: java Blah.spam
"-file=test.txt" (as it would look on the command line).  The extra quotes
seem to be in error.

Any else notice this potential bug?

-jeff