ant-user mailing list archives

From Gunnar Boström <Gunnar.N.Bost...@telia.se>
Subject property in basedir
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:58:30 GMT
I'm using: Ant version 1.2rc1 compiled on October 13 2000

As I see it it's a bug that the basedir in project can't contain a property
(at least java system-properties should be allowed).
Will this be changed?

The same build.xml file should be used for different people so
I would like to do the following:
<project name="myProject" default="main" basedir="/mypath/${user.name}">
    <junit fork="no" printsummary="yes">

but can't because of the restriction in basedir.

I've also tried
<project name="myProject" default="main" basedir="/mypath">
    <junit fork="yes" dir="${user.name}" printsummary="yes">

but the junit task tries to create files in /mypath where I don't have write
access.

Perhaps the junit task should have a logdir attribut?

Any suggestion!