ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sills, David" <David.Si...@appnet.com>
Subject RE: WebLogic EJB tasks
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:51:02 GMT
Please do send. We'd appreciate it!

David Sills

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Tirsen [mailto:jon.tirsen@emm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 2:38 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: WebLogic EJB tasks

I have my own task for this, works perfectly.

It executes ejbc in a different process so it wouldn't be as fast as doing
it "in-proc" so to speak.

Except for that ejbc is extremely slow (but that's not ants fault) I've had
no problem with that what-so-ever. If anyone wants it I can send the file to
this list. It's not big.