ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen, Craig" <craig.step...@experian.com>
Subject Using ANT to create weblogic jar files.
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:27:17 GMT
I'm having problems getting EjbJar to work, according to the documentation
supplied.  No matter what I do I keep getting the message 'EjbJar doesn't
support the "descriptordir" attribute' or, when I remove that, 'EjbJar
doesn't support the nested "weblogic" element.

My xml below is based on the example taken from jakarta's documentation,
however the docuementation and what I'm seeing don't jive.  Is there another
version of the source code/documentation I should download?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

<target name="jar" depends="compile">
<ejbjar srcdir="d:\build\classes"
	descriptordir="d:\build\classes">