ant-user mailing list archives

From John Minne <jmi...@webtaggers.com>
Subject RE: Question about <mail>
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:46:02 GMT
I have the same problem.

I get the same error with ant on any of my own build files
But I have gotten <mail> to work by adding to ant's own build file.
I guess it must be something with the configuration.  I haven't had a chance
to pin it down yet.

-john

You're only young once, but you can stay immature forever.

-----Original Message-----
From: schmitt [mailto:redknights@gmx.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 9:12 AM
To: ANT
Subject: Question about <mail>

Hello

I put <mail>  to my xml file and it doesn't work. I got the following
error

build.xml:6: Could not create task of type: mail because I can't find it
in the list of task class definitions

My version of Ant is 1.1 from a nightly build about two or three weeks
ago. Does this version not support <mail> or did I something wrong?

Yours
Stefan S