ant-user mailing list archives

From apull...@webpas.com
Subject Re: Difficulty using jikes with large source tree
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 14:06:44 GMT
I found out why I couldn't see the fix.  Someone posted that the nightlty builds
were out of date (1.1 version), so I had to go to CVS.  BTW, I couldn't connect
to CVS at  jakarta.apache.org.  I was finally able to get the lateste code by
connecting to xml.apache.org.

Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@bost.de> on 10/10/2000 02:12:41 AM

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org