ant-user mailing list archives

From apull...@webpas.com
Subject Re: Difficulty using jikes with large source tree
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 21:19:36 GMT
I was using the 1.1 "release" version of ant.  I just now tried the 2000-10-09
nightly build.  Neither one appears to break the large compile into smaller
units or use a response file for the compiler.  Is there something I need to do
to set this up?

Thanks,
-Alan

Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> on 10/09/2000 04:51:40 PM