ant-user mailing list archives

From apull...@webpas.com
Subject Re: Difficulty using jikes with large source tree
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 20:47:22 GMT
Ant is finding jikes in the path because it works fine for a smaller source
tree.  As it turns out javac also fails with OutOfMemoryError when I try to
build the whole tree at once.   I suppose I'll have to break the projects into
smaller target trees.

Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> on 10/09/2000 04:31:48 PM

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org