ant-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Tilly <JTi...@hoteltools.com>
Subject RE: Experiences with Ant.
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 02:56:27 GMT
I was afraid I got my hopes up prematurely!

What I meant was to write a jPython GUI that had an open pane to embed
things like the WebLogic management console pane or the JUnit swing-gui test
panel.  I knew the elements for these tasks existed.

Jesse

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@ebinteractive.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 10:55 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Experiences with Ant.

Well there is a <junit> task for JUnit stuff.

For weblogic there are the following tasks

<ddcreator> and <ejvbc> for WL 4.5.1 EJB building
<wlrun> to run a weblogic server instance
<wlstop> to stop a weblogic server instance
<ejbjar> supports a <weblogic> nested element to create EJBs under WL 5.1

There is no task for running the Weblogic console. It wouldn't be hard but I
haven't felt the need yet.

Conor