ant-user mailing list archives

From marc Luce <marc.l...@blackbird.net>
Subject RE: copy
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:17:35 GMT
I just picked up the 10/23 build and copy is not supported.  The 10/16 build
did have support for it, but I cannot rebuild from 10/17.  How does one get
the 1.2 release candidate?

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@m64.com]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 7:53 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: copy

Marc,

The <copy> task has been recently introduced as a consolidation of
<copydir> and <copyfile>. These latter tasks will be present in ant 1.2
as deprecated tasks. They will be removed in the version following ant
1.2. It would therefore be prudent to use <copy> if you are prepared to
wait for the 1.2 release. In the meantime, you can try it out in the
current 1.2 release candidate.

No need to vote :-)

Conor