ant-user mailing list archives

From Brad Lyon <>
Subject does not implement execute?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:13:29 GMT
Please point me to a faq if this is a common question.

I noticed that extends but does not implement an
execute method. Instead, what is effectively the "execute" is in the init
method. This seems odd, because it means that ALL properties will be set
even if the they are in a target that won't get built. This is causing me
some problems, and before I change my copy of the code, I need to know is
this is the intended behavior of "property"; i.e., anytime you have
<property.../> it will be set for the project no matter what.

Sorry if I'm wrong - please point me out if so. Thanks.

View raw message