ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Inskeep <dave.insk...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Help with EJBJAR
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:12:06 GMT
ejbjar is cool - it looks through the ejb-jar.xml file and decides from
there what class files are needed. The way this target below works is that
it searches my source tree (specified by descriptordir), where the .java
and .xml files live, for anything named *ejb-jar.xml. All of my bean
descriptor xml files are named like bean1-ejb-jar.xml and
bean1-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml. For each bean-ejb-jar.xml file it finds, it
scans the xml file and takes the classes it needs from my build directory
(where my class files but not java files live). It builds the generic jar
file and passes that to the nested weblogic element to build the
weblogic-specific jar. The weblogic jar will be named bean1.jar and be
placed in destdir in the package tree.

The actual compiliation of java files into my build directory is done by
the compile target, which the ejbs target depends on.

Dave