ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Inskeep <dave.insk...@bea.com>
Subject RE: javac task and classpath attribute
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:03:08 GMT
Alan, Diane, thanks for the reference points. At least I know it's
something I'm doing wrong. I have found that if I use the bootclasspath
attribute of javac it works. I also wonder if it's a jikes vs javac
compiler thing. Anyway, since I know that it works for other people, I'll
keep plugging away.

Thanks,
Dave