ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Inskeep <>
Subject javac task and classpath attribute
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:54:26 GMT
Does anyone else have problems with using the classpath attribute,
classpath nested element, or classpathref attribute with the javac task? No
matter what I try, javac seems to ignore the classpath and use what ant ran
with. In desperation I even just tried:

<javac srcdir="${src.dir}" destdir="${build.dir}" classpath="foo"/>

hoping to see my classpath as foo. However, this is what I get with "ant

[javac] Compilation args: jikes -d C:\Projects\beast\classes -classpath

It appears to be just the classpath that the ant batch file uses plus my
srcdir and destdir. Am I missing something obvious? I'm using version ant 1.2.

View raw message