ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Douglass <dou...@rpi.edu>
Subject local properties
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:28:30 GMT
I've just been moving a number of projects into the ant (1.2) world.

My preferred way of working with these projects is to have one build.xml
file with a target for each sub-project with each target executing the
build.xml file within that subprojects directory.

Each build.xml file is relatively simple (most of them are almost
identical) and the main build.xml file is relatively easy to maintain.

However, it does require some care with use of properties. Some form of
local property would help.

Mike Douglass		douglm@rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer
Server Support Services	518 276 6780(voice) 2809 (fax)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180