ant-user mailing list archives

From mike niemaz <nie...@xrce.xerox.com>
Subject Re: javadoc task
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:40:20 GMT
Sarah Daigle wrote:

> dear List,
>   Please disregard my question about javadoc. I solved it by changing the
> sourcepath tag to the directory above the "com" directory. This seems
> backwards to me, but do what works! :)
>
>  If there is an archive, I would still like to know the location.

Hi,
    I'm also having troubles generating the javadoc.
In my case, it's the java classes (jdk) that Ant does
not seem to find....
My env CLASSPATH is null.
Here's the piece of code in build.xml:

     <target name="javadoc" depends="prepare">
         <javadoc destdir="${javadoc.home}"
      sourcepath="src, /opt/java/jdk1.2.2/src"
      packagenames="db.objects,db.managers,exceptions,userInterface.beans,userInterface.servlets,engine.managers,engine.objects,utils,servers.ntm,servers.rmi,servers,test,wrapperInterface,wrappers"/>

       </target>

If you can help ...
--mike