ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Smith <>
Subject Re: EjbJar
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:15:08 GMT
I had the problem with the DTD referring to <A HREF=""></A>,
but the latest release fixed that.&nbsp; According to Conor, he modified
the task so it would check all resources (i.e. jar and zip files) for the
DTD.&nbsp; Once I got the latest, it stopped checking;
My version is 'Ant version 1.2rc1 compiled on October 16 2000' (found via
'ant -version').
then that may be the problem. &nbsp;If you execute it manually, i.e. java
weblogic.ejbc files..., it doesn't bother with the DTD at sun.&nbsp; It
uses its internal one packaged with Weblogic.
"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me."
-- Agelica Pickles</pre>

View raw message