ant-user mailing list archives

From Alfonso Urdaneta <alfo...@malibunetworks.com>
Subject Re: Environment variables
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:22:38 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>  AM> I have a feeling that support for the <env> element was added
>  AM> after ant 1.1 as released,
>
> Trust your feeling 8^).
>
>  AM> so you may have to upgrade to a nightly build to use this.
>
> They still seem to be broken but it's being worked on.

Bummer.  That is like EXACTLY what I need as well.

When you say "they seem to be broken" are you referring to

1. the nightly builds are actually 1.1 builds instead of new versions
and
   hopefully will revert to being new versions soon, or
2. the execute task itself is broken in the new release and is being
worked on
   and this may take a while ?

Alfonso.

--
Alfonso Urdaneta                           alfonso@malibunetworks.com

"Time flies like the wind, but fruit flies like bananas"