ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Smith <dan.sm...@globalone.net>
Subject Re: Javadoc excludes
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:05:24 GMT
Yes, but only if they are in an external file.&nbsp; I tried the tag 'packagenames="my.project.common
my.project.common.util"' but ant complained that it couldn't find any packages
named 'my.project.common my.project.common.util', meaning to me it was
not recognizing the space as a separator (as was advertised in the 'documentation').
you should avoid using that tag since all items should be contained within
the build.xml file.
<pre>--&nbsp;
"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me."
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
-- Agelica Pickles</pre>
&nbsp;</html>