ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Smith <dan.sm...@globalone.net>
Subject Re: Javadoc excludes
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:19:52 GMT
Yeah, that was my temporary solution.&nbsp; I&nbsp;was just wondering if
there was a way to use the 'exclude' tags since they seem much cleaner
(and intuitive).
javadoc?&nbsp; The 'java' task has 'jvmargs' which will pass the '-Dproperty=value'
but there seems to be no mechanism for doing it in javadoc.&nbsp; Basically,
we are behind a firewall and need to use -J-Dproxy.Host=my.proxy.server
so the 'link' tag can reference '<A HREF="http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api">http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api</A>'.&nbsp;
I realize I can use the 'linkoffline', but I&nbsp;was just wondering if
someone new how to do it the otherway.
<pre>--&nbsp;
"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me."
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
-- Agelica Pickles</pre>
&nbsp;</html>