ant-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hayward <jshayw...@pobox.com>
Subject Request: hypertext link to archives
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2000 16:41:49 GMT
A frequently asked question on the list is whether the list has an
archive, and (if so) where...

I propose that the mailing lists have a hypertext link to the archives,
for the lists that have an archive.  I.e.
http://jakarta.apache.org/getinvolved/mail.html would say:

The Ant User List
Medium Traffic _Subscribe_ _Unsubscribe_ _Send mail to list_ _Archive_
This list is for developers that are using Ant in their own projects to
ask questions, share knowledge, and discuss issues related to using Ant
as a build tool.

It seems to me that an archive link would both add value to the web
site, and cut down on wear-and-tear on regulars' keyboards from typing
the link to the archive.

    -Jonathan