ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@locus.apache.org>
Subject RE: unable to delete file
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 02:49:21 GMT
>Pete,
>
>Didn't think it was OS dependent ...

some platforms don't have the same locking semantics as windows. *nix will
allow it to be deleted while some other platforms (Mac ?) won't. I ran into
this feature many times with scripting languages like python when try to
port them to windows ;)

>I assumed that Ant still hade it *open*, but does that mean there's a bug
in Ant ??

yep ;)

Look for somewhere where a stream is opened but not closed in task
Cheers,

Pete