ant-user mailing list archives

From "Taylor, Jeremy" <jtay...@lehman.com>
Subject RE: Call for "success stories"
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:43:36 GMT
Lehman Brothers Europe - e-Commerce Technology Group (Equities)

We use JAKARTA-ANT for multi-platform development of WebLogic servers. We
use a common script for multiple development projects,
mostly EJB 1.0 but some 1.1. Currently we are using ANT1.1 but plan to move
to 1.2 soon.

We are testing 1.2rc2 and have not found any problems yet.