ant-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <>
Subject Zip task: Blank in files names do not work
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:38:39 GMT
Hello, I am using ant 1.2 on Window 2000 Pro SP 1.

Blanks in file names for the Zip task do not appear to function. In the
following snippet from my build file, I have verified the correctness of the
fileset spec by test/hacking a duplicate file name with '-' characters
instead of blanks (and then it works). Am I missing something RE escaping
characters here? Blanks work fine with the copy task.

 description="Create server ZIP file"
 depends="init, jar-server, copy-from-reposwrk">

       <!-- stuff deleted... -->
       <fileset dir="${dist.dir}" includes="Application Integration Server

Gary Gregory
Seagull Software Systems
17101 Armstrong Ave Suite 100
Irvine CA 92614-5742