ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: javac task and classpath attribute
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:44:55 GMT
I don't think "bootclasspath" is what you want -- doesn't that associate
with a specific java flag (-bootclasspath) and have some special meaning?
(Sorry, I should look it up, but...)

Also, whatever problem you're having shouldn't be related to jikes v.
javac, since I use jikes.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)