ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ANT EJBC TOOL
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:57:39 GMT
Okay, thanks -- but, so, does Ant not have a problem with them, as far as
knowing what to do/not do with them? I know there's some deciphering wrt
paths that it does, like dealing with drive letters and fore- v.
back-slashes, so is it going to go "huh?" if it sees two slashes in a row
(of either variety)?

Thanks,
Diane

=====