ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javac task and classpath attribute
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:32:04 GMT
--- Dave Inskeep <dave.inskeep@bea.com> wrote:
> Does anyone else have problems with using the classpath attribute,
> classpath nested element, or classpathref attribute with the javac task?

I use:
  <classpath>
    <pathelement location="newstuff..."/>
  </classpath>
in lots of <javac> tasks, and it does pick up the newstuff.

I also use just the "classpath" attribute in some, and that works as well.

However, I do have a modified Javac.java that turns off adding all the JRE
stuff (since I don't compile with the same one I run ant with), so maybe
my experience isn't typical.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)