ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem vith token filtering
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:09:29 GMT
--- Patrice CADET <patrice.cadet@cri.enseeiht.fr> wrote:
> 	I try to use token filtering in my project but i don't succeed in
> replacing token by  the real values during compiling .
> 	I have well verify that the filtering attribute of the javac tag is
> "on" but it doesn't work.

Patrice,

<javac> no longer does support-files copying, so it also no longer does
any filtering (since that would've only been done on the copies, which it
no longer does).

Although, I just checked, and the Javac section of index.html does have a
couple of places where it still mentions copies -- that should be fixed.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)