ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: class files aren't created by javac step
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:50:13 GMT
I think there was a problem using "modern" in version 1.1 -- is that what
you're using?

There's a searchable archive at:
  <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&r=1&w=2>
If you search for "modern" you'd probably find the answer. (I didn't pay
much attention to mail about it, since I never used 1.1, so I can't say
for sure.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)