ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bielby, Randy J." <rbie...@kraft.com>
Subject Optional task question
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:26:03 GMT
I am trying to get the optional task for VssGet to work with my buid.  Ant
appears to be running vss and passing the username to it.  I get a display
of showing the taskdef name and username for vss.  It appears to just hang
and wait at that point.  Does someone have any input or further
documentation as to how this should work??  Below is my taskdef

  <target name="prepare">
    <taskdef name="VssGetTest"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSGET"/>
    <VssGetTest vsspath="$/project/Test/" localpath="${deploy.home}"
    writable="false" recursive="true" ssdir="D:\Program Files\Microsoft
Visual Studio\VSS\WIN32"
    login="randyb,randyb"  />
  </target>

Randy Bielby