ant-user mailing list archives

From Jason Day <ja...@grooveport.com>
Subject Anyone used jvc successfully?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:16:19 GMT
Hello,

Has anyone been able to use jvc as their compiler within ant?  I can get it
to work using the exec task, of course, but when I try setting the
build.compiler property to jvc and compile with the javac task I get reams
of error messages like:
  c:\ant\lib\ant.jar(55,21) : error J0029: Invalid character

Can anybody help me out?  Or, alternatively, is there a way I can extract
the com.ms classes so that I don't have to use jvc?

Thanks in advance,
Jason
--
Jason Day				jason at
System Architect, GroovePort, Inc.      grooveport dot com

  -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9