ant-user mailing list archives

From Ross Johnson <johns...@yahoo.com>
Subject EjbJar task
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:23:21 GMT
Hello everyone -

I know I've been sending a lot of traffic to the list regarding the EJB
stuff in Ant, and I apologize, but I'm almost there!

Here's what I've got right now in my build.xml file:

<ejbjar srcdir="${TARGET_DIR}"
        destdir="${TARGET_DIR}"
        generateweblogic="true">
   <include name="**/session/**/*ejb-jar.xml" />
</ejbjar>

This works fine for generating the *-generic jar files.  But once
weblogic.ejbc runs on them, it suddenly seems to lose my classpath
information!  Here's what it says:

build.xml:351: Exception while calling ejbc. Details:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/java/util/collections/List
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/java/util/collections/List
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:203)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:121)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:79)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.buildWeblogicJar(Ej
bJar.java:445)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.execute(EjbJar.java
:607)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:717)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:448)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:422)

That class is in weblogicaux.jar, which is definitely in my classpath
(I've sent it to System.out in the EjbJar code to make sure).  Has
anyone seen similar problems or know how to remedy this?  Thanks,

Ross