ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using editors in conjunction with ant's <javac> output
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:55:29 GMT
I know some people are using the emacs-output capability of jikes
(although, since I'm not an emacs person, I'm not entirely sure how
they're actually doing that, so if anyone wants to share an example, I'd
certainly be interested in seeing it)... but is anyone using ant in
conjunction with any other editors, say JBuilder, VCafe, or even 'vi' to
do all the on-error-go-to-source-file-at-that-line stuff? Is any of that
even doable? (And the logical follow-up question: How? :)

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)