ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Anyone ever try to reset java.version ?
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:10:21 GMT
--- Nico Seessle <Nico.Seessle@epost.de> wrote:
> I don't think I understand what you mean with 'it sets the JVM according
> to..' is this taken from the source?

Yep -- I was referring to the classfile I'm running thru the <java> task
(for which I do have source).

> Where is your class writing it's output to? Maybe you could (or let
> someone) write a small wrapper which redirects stdout to a file?

Turns out it does capture it to a file, so the ant logging doesn't really
get in the way afterall (not sure now why I originally thought it did) --
but after looking thru the source some more, it looks like I'm going to
have to re-do a bunch of it, since right now, it's just all
environment-driven (not real useful). Hopefully, I'm far enough along now
to where I can get it to do what I need it to... then again, maybe not --
in which case, expect mail :)

Thanks,
Diane

=====