ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: antcall? Re: Without dynamic properties, how are you supposed to ...?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 20:44:22 GMT
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-ant/docs/index.html?rev=1.122&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

(Sorry if that line-wraps -- I don't have any way on my end to make that
not happen.)

Click on (download) to bring up the HTML, then click on Built in Tasks
(which should really be Built-In Tasks :) and click on AntCall. (Or, just
search for antcall in the doc (note: not on <antcall>, because of the
out-of-date example).

If you still need help using it, let me know -- I use it plenty, and it
works fine for me.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)