ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jikes dependencies and ant
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 23:05:55 GMT
Since we already have "magic properties", one more probably wouldn't hurt
anything :)

My only request would be, can we lose the hyphen in the attribute name? It
seems somehow inconsistent (and I'll probably never remember to include
it, until the parser complains at me :)  Maybe it could be dependsdir,
much along the lines of {ex,in}cludesfile and filtersfile?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)