ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <Ste...@ignitemedia.com>
Subject compiler error processing changed in 1.2?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:52:40 GMT
While using ant alpha1.2 the javac output that was produced by javac 1.3
with build.compiler="modern" was compatible with the default regular
expressions used by the Visual Slick editor (for Windows) to parse error
output.  With build.compiler="classic", the output was not compatible.  Now,
having upgraded to the 1.2 Ant release, I find that with neither
build.compiler option is the error output compatible with what the editor is
looking for.  While I could dig into this and reconfigure my editor, I
shouldn't have to and am wondering if there is some new ant option I have
missed that would take care of this without my messing with my editor.

Steve Cohen
Sr. Software Engineer
Ignite Sports Media
4410 N. Ravenswood