ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Deitte <bdei...@allaire.com>
Subject JRun Swiss Army Knife (Was: RE: How to use ANT)
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 21:20:40 GMT

To come out of lurking, I wanted to mention I've been piecing together a
generalized ant build file for JRun that I should have ready soon along with
a devCenter article at Allaire.  It assumes you use a certain directory
structure, but it shows a lot of Ant's features, and would definitely help
anybody using Ant and JRun.

I hope to get it done over the weekend.  If anybody wants to look at it now
and give me some style pointers, since I'm still an Ant newbie myself, send
me an email.  -Brian